A "Self-organized Session" includes everything - everything that is organized by you!
Such an event can be...
- ... a gathering of a project group or on a special topic,
- ... a contest or a game
- ... a small talk or lecture
- ... a screening of a movie
- ... something with music, literature and art
- ... a follow-up-discussion on one of the talks or another topic that happened rencently
- ... everything else you think that needs to take place at the camp
- ... it might even be a workshop!
Do you plan on hosting a self-organised session? Leave an entry below!
Your Self-organized Sessions
|Yoga||Gunstick||Some Jitsi Room||Every Day
10:00 to 12:00
|Gunstick||By muscle hacker takes around 90 min. See pretalx for last change in time and place|
Your not-so-self-organized Sessions
For anything else you want to do where you cannot fulfil the "everything-requirement", please use our Talks-Page.