Fresh and Waste Water
- There are water toilets and urinals, no chemical toilets
- There are showers with heated water for a good shower. The showers have a build in timer, which you can push endless times, to help you to keep your shower short.
- There is a large basin for cleaning your dishes and tools.
- You should not empty any waste water on the ground.
Drinking Water / Beverages
- There will be a water supply station where you can get water from a tap. You can fill your water bottle at the water supply but you can't hook up a hose.
- Sparkled and drinking water will be provided at the infodesk.
We'll provide an inflatable pool for refreshment.TBD
Public swimming pool of Dudelange
- Piscine en plein air (EN: Open-Air swimming pool)
- Tickets for one adult: 5€
- Tickets for one child: 2.50€
- Address: 70A rue du Parc, 3542 Dudelange
- Phone: (+352) 51 61 21-371
- Coords: 49° 29' 1" N, 6° 5' 23" E
- 1.4km/19min walk | 2.0km/5min car | UMap | OSM | GMaps | Website
Opening hours Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 10:00-20:00 (13.07-01.09)
- The inside pool is closed during the summer.
- There are too
|Free||Gare-Usine||UMap||OSM||GMaps||1.1km/15min||1.2km/3min||39 Rue Gare-Usines
Rue Reiteschkopp/Rue de Thionville
|St Eloi||UMap||OSM||GMaps||1.6km/22min||1.8km/4min||164-176 Rue de la Libération
|Cimetière||UMap||OSM||GMaps||1.0km/12min||1.4km/4min||Route de Bettembourg
|CFL||UMap||OSM||GMaps||1.0km/13min||1.5km/4min||4 Avenue Grande-Duchesse Charlotte