Fresh and Waste Water
- There are water toilets and urinals, no chemical toilets
- There are showers with heated water for a good shower. The showers have a build in timer, which you can push endless times, to help you to keep your shower short.
- There is a large basin for cleaning your dishes and tools.
- You should not empty any waste water on the ground.
Drinking Water / Beverages
- There will be a water supply station where you can get water from a tap. You can fill your water bottle at the water supply but you can't hook up a hose.
- Sparkled and drinking water will be provided at the infodesk.
We'll provide an inflatable pool for refreshment.TBD
Public swimming pool of Dudelange
- Piscine en plein air (EN: Open-Air swimming pool)
- Address:70A rue du Parc, 3542 Dudelange
- Phone: (+352) 51 61 21-371
- Coords:49° 29' 1" N, 6° 5' 23" E
- (OpenStreetMap, Google Maps)
- Tickets for one adult: 5€, for one child: 2.50€
Opening hours Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 10:00-20:00 (13.07-01.09)
- The inside pool is closed during the summer.
- There is a free camper/caravan-parking nearby the Boulodrome. No Power, no (waste)water supply.
- Address: 50 rue de la Gare-Usines, 3481 Dudelange
- 1.3km/17min walk | 2.0km/4min car | UMap | OSM | GMaps