HaxoGreen takes place at
- Campsite Belvedère Dudelange
- rue Jean Friedrich
- L-3469, Dudelange
- Europe/Earth/Milky Way/Main Universe
- 49° 28' 41" N, 006° 04' 42" E
- UMap | OpenStreetMap | Google Maps | Geoportail
We will organize the basic infrastructure like power, internet, barbecue, fire place, the hackcenter and beautiful illumination. Everything else is in your hands - so bring your camping gear, gadgets, board games, 3d printer and lazor cutterz, knitting machines, drones, lockpicking sets and whatever else you need for some days in the geekiest green spot around.
How to get there
- Have a look at the Travel page.
- Have a look at the Points of Interest page and the extended map of the camp and its surrounding including parking, shopping , ATM locations and other infos. If you like you can ask to get editing rights on this map.
- On this map you find outside of the camp location suitable parking spaces (marked in green) and a way to get to the site.
- There are no campers or caravans allowed on the camp-site itself. Only tents.
- If you want to come with an camper or caravan, there is an official external parking for such vehicles near the Boulodrome. See Services#Camperparking_Dudelange for details.