See the [SparkShack] page at Revspace.
This year we will focus on forging and casting aluminium.
There will be no fixed workshops, but you can do three things :
- Come and play with us anytime the workplace is open
- Ask Gori for a forging introduction, this takes about 1 hour, and is one-on-one.
- Cast things in aluminium! Bring (under 200ml) 3D printed objects out of PLA, made with very thin walls and very low infill.
Most important thing is that if you want to play at the SparkShack, please bring protective clothing. Molten metal is very, very dangerous and can seriously hurt you!
This means :
- Closed leather shoes
- Safety overall or jeans and thick cotton shirt
- Safety glasses
- Leather apron if you have one
- Absolutely no synthetic clothing and/or open shoes (sandals, slippers etc) allowed