Exactly what it says on the tin. Engage in creative secure data destruction, drink mate, make cool youtube videos.
The guiding question for the event is : What is the most fun way to make a HDD die?
- 80A, 100V DC straight through it?
- Hardened steel stake through the spindle?
- 80 m/s Silicium Carbide disk edge?
- Jet of 15000 Celsius plasma?
- Slowly dipped in molten metal ?
- ... ?
Hmm, not sure, but please do bring enough disks along, so that we can finally settle this age-old question.
Pls leave a note below if you are planning to come, and approx how many disk you want to bring
- user / over 9000 disks